Life Groups are a time where we at LWF – CONNECT, SHARE, LEARN, & GROW in our faith towards God and friendships with His people. These small group gatherings are designed to enlighten our faith while giving us the support we need to serve the Lord with gladness. Life Groups meet every Sunday morning during the
9 o’clock hour and there is something for everyone in the family. Listed below are our current groups and where they meet.
- Nursery (0 – 3 years) – Lower Level of LWF
- Power Praise Kids Choir (4 years – 5th Grade) – Upper Level North of LWF
- Breakfast Club (6th – 12th Grade) – Lower Level of LWF
- Innermission Drama (Adults) – Upper Level South of LWF
- Adult Life Groups – Jenkins Center (318 E. Main St.)
If you have any questions, feel free to call the church office (641) 828-7119. We look forward to serving you and your family this Sunday morning at 9:00am!